Technological breakthroughs have actually reinvented a number of elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern-day world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is very helpful if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.